I am a nature lover living in North East Georgia dreaming of a simple and peaceful life. I started this blog in 2021 to find kindred spirits who share my love for beauty and slow living. As a true old soul, I love to read, garden, write, play music, go antiquing, and get to bed early! I am also learning how to urban homestead, which is an adventure and does not always go to plan. Join me every week when I share sourdough recipes from my cottage kitchen, knitting patterns, tips for living a slow and intentional life, and much more.
Here are a few more things about me:
- I recently got married and am loving newlywed life with my best friend ❤️
- I manage an educational community garden where students learn how to grow their own food, cultivate a compost, and preserve the harvest.
- I have two degrees in geography, so my love for nature runs deep
- I come from a big family and have 4 brothers
- Baking is my passion.. you’ll definitely see me sharing many recipes here!
- I love cool weather and all things cozy
- I prefer the mountains over the beach *any* day
You can also find me at Wildwood Studio where I work with photography clients
To learn more and keep up with me, find me on Instagram:
: a wood unaltered or unfrequented by humans
Through the Wildwood is a journey back to nature. The idea of an unaltered forest is what is inspiring me to journey back to the woods in order to live a more beautiful and natural life. Whether that means making homemade sourdough in my cottage kitchen or cultivating a small garden near the city, I am sharing my adventures through the wildwood!